The E&P Hydraulics Levelling System for Motorhomes
Are you familiar with this scenario? You have pitched up at a campsite, looking forward to relaxing over a cup of tea or something a little stronger. But your motorhome is on such uneven ground that your chocks will not do the job. So you try a few more blocks and, spirit level in hand you finally manage to level your motorhome. If you arrive and it’s raining or cold this scenario is ten times worse isn’t it?
With this system your motorhome will not only be level it will also be completely stable so no more:
- Vehicle rocking when you walk through or get in and out
- Shaking in windy conditions
- Finding it hard to drain the water from the shower or sink
- Toilet, shower and cupboard doors falling open and shut
- Chipped crockery
- Disturbed sleep because you are lying at a slant
4 lightweight hydraulic jacks are fastened to the chassis. There are several different sized jacks available, each one capable of supporting anything from 2 tonnes right up to 10 tonnes.
By pushing just one button, your motorhome is automatically set in a level position in under 2 minutes and the vehicle becomes perfectly stable. No movement can be felt even when someone walks through your motorhome or steps in and out.
The benefits at a glance
- Horizontal in 120 seconds
- Effortlessly level at the push of a button
- Fully automatic hydraulic levelling jacks
- Change a tyre easily
- Additional theft protection
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Kind to chassis frames
- Safety feature so you cannot drive off when the hydraulic jacks are deployed
- Improved waste water drainage from sink and shower
- With the wireless hand-held remote you can stand back whilst the 2 minute hydraulic levelling process completes.
- 2-year warranty
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic system for your motorhome please contact us.
Why not contact us to arrange a visit and demonstration